- During the two-year M.B.A degree program, you will learn to skilfully integrate the fundamentals of business management with the principles of operations management.
- Build professional competencies in production and operations management, distribution channels & logistics, procurement management and quality management, leading to an improvement in their job skills.
- Learn how to measure performance, optimise production, determine output, optimise capacity, and cut operation costs.
- Balance purchasing proficiency with supply expertise and general business knowledge.
- Develop an innovative mindset in order to respond to the ever-changing business environments & the complexities of operations on a global stage.
- Successful completion of this program shall entitle you to a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree certification
- Effectively apply operation principles to a real-time business situation.
- Understand the principles of production pertaining to capacity, variability, production flow, inventory, and so forth.
- Efficiently plan control and transform resources as they move through supply networks, operations and processes.
- Analyse business operations using various quantitative analysis techniques
- Apply the process perspective on an organisation or business unit level
- Efficiently manage both service and manufacturing operations
- Apply quality management tools for process improvement.
Eligibility & Program Fee