MASTER OF SCIENCE
Min. 2 Years and Max. 4 Years
Graduation or Equivalent Degree with min 50%
Min. 2 Years Max. 4 years
Bachelors Degree (Science) from any recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent.
Master of Science programme is a versatile degree that provides students with the optimal balance between a defined sequence of study and flexible course options. Mathematics is one of the most enduring fields of study and is essential in an expanding number of disciplines and professions. Our unique program will help you combine your knowledge of mathematics and solve problems in the physical and biological sciences, engineering, information technology, economics, and business.
- To help students to get professional education through distance learning so that he/ she can take a step towards the corporate world.
- Expansion of understanding related to various streams of Mathematics.
- To develop Mathematical skills and concept skills leading to self development.
- Exploring prospects for higher education in the field of Mathematics.
The programme comprises classical Mathematics courses as well as skilful training in modern computing facilities in both symbolic and numerical computations. M.Sc. Mathematics introduces students to a wide choice of modules in interesting areas such as coding theory fractal geometry and analytic theory operation research graph theory number theory etc. This programme also gives an opportunity for students to conduct independent researches in pure to applied mathematics computing cryptography etc.
Besides the programme focuses on propelling students numeracy skills and the ability to use mathematical concepts to the model the solution to financial mathematical problems. The programme also enables the students to develop the ability to consolidate and communicate mathematics logically and briefly in a variety of forms.
- Mathematical Knowledge: Application of Mathematical knowledge in various fields of science, engineering and management etc.
- Nature of Mathematics: Understand the concise, precise and rigorous nature of Mathematics.
- Critical Thinking: Develop the skill to think critically on abstract concepts of Mathematics.
- Problem Analysis: Develop the ability to analyze a problem logically and dissect into micro-parts and thus resolving the problem to accessible components.
- Mathematical Logic and Ethics: Formulates and develops mathematical arguments in logical manner and Realize and understand professional, ethical and cultural responsibilities.
- Research Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Teaching Faculty
- Business Analyst
- Finance Analyst.
- Investment Banker
- Treasury Management Specialist
- Subject Matter Expert
- Loan Officer
- Math Curriculum Planner