- The two-year M.B.A degree program introduces the concepts used in supply chain management and delves deeper into the theory and application of it.
- Apply the concepts of operations to the principles of business management
- Illustrate the value of procurement, lean and warehouse management, logistics and inventory management in creating an efficient supply chain
- Understand the processes behind managing logistics while leveraging technology to maximise the output
- Optimise processes to control costs and meet industry standards
- Understand the importance of large- and small-scale inventory management.
- Successful completion of this program shall entitle you to a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree certification
- Facilitate the development of a company through a more effective SCM process
- Streamline the functions within broader operation networks and supply chains.
- Effectively manage operation capacities to identify mismatches between demand and supply.
- Manage supply chain operations to ensure a “flow” of products and services to deliver what the customers want- at the price they want and the quantity they need.
- Effectively tackle supply chain problems and manage opportunities and challenges in an internationally operated business.
Eligibility & Program Fee