- The four-semester program aids you in understanding the concepts of management and integrate them with the principles of Human Resources management.
- Improve and hone your people management skills to create a conducive work environment.
- Learn the fundamentals of talent training and recruiting, retention, industrial relations, organisational skills and their practical application in a corporate environment. ·
- Understand the core entities of management and develop people into proficient resources.
- Get acquainted with the fundamentals of talent training and recruiting, retention, industrial relations, organisational skills, and their practical application.
- Gain a better understanding of the concepts of management and how to integrate them with the principles of human resources management.
- Develop human resources and human capital holistically to become leaders of tomorrow.
- Successful completion of this program shall entitle you to a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree certification
- Identifying the right candidates, placing them in an effective role
- Effectively bridging the gap between the expectations and results of the employer and the employee.
- Manage human resources through rewards and recognition.
- Align talent management with organisational benefits.
- Build a world-class organisation through Human Resource Management.
Eligibility & Program Fee