- The two-semester program teaches you the basic functionality of financial firms, banks, stock markets, etc.
- Acquaint yourself with various financial institutions and their regulations.
- Focused on developing skills such as financial analysis, cost accounting, management accounting, and general decision making.
- Understand day to day operations and activities of banking and finance institutions.
- Understand financial institutions and their role in the financial markets.
- Be equipped with knowledge of marketing concepts and activities related to the special requirements of financial services.
Eligibility & Program Fee