The program allows participants to:
- Understand the working of search engines and search engine algorithms
- Understand how to optimize web presence using on-page and off-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
- Write effective ad copy, target relevant audiences using Search Engine Marketing (SEM) tools
- Understand Google Ads platform by gaining hands-on experiential learning in a simulated environment
- Optimize media mix and budget allocation using marketing technology tools
- Interpret website analytics, search analytics, social media analytics, email analytics and provide performance insights
Upon completion, students are expected to be capable of:
- Creating a web presence which is optimized for search engines using on-page and off-page search engine optimization techniques
- Applying best practices to create compelling search ads, display ads, shopping ads
- Applying skills needed to attempt Google Ads Certifications
- Applying a structured decision-making framework to take data-driven decisions
- Applying skills needed to navigate analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Facebook Analytics, etc.
- Applying principles of A/B testing to make optimal business decisions
The Stukent Edge:
- Study with the world: Content provider for over 1400 prestigious schools across the world; Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Stanford.
- Stay Current: Curriculum updated to include industry developments every six months.
- Lifetime access: Get a lifetime right to use the course content after you finish the course.
Hands-on Learning with World’s Leading Simulation Program
Stukent’s MIMIC simulation platform features the world’s leading simulation program for all practical aspects of Digital Marketing in which students apply theory and get hands-on experience.
- MIMIC Pro Simulation
- MIMIC Digital Marketing Analytics Simulation