The program allows participants to:
- Leverage an analytics driven decision-making framework and marketing technology stack for business decisions
- Determine different data analysis approaches that best support business questions
- Optimize media mix and budget allocation using marketing technology tools
- Interpret website analytics, search analytics, social media analytics, email analytics and provide performance insights
Upon completion, students are expected to be capable of:
- Applying a structured decision-making framework to take data-driven decisions
- Applying skills needed to navigate analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Facebook Analytics, etc.
- Analyzing and interpreting paid, owned, earned media analytics to optimize media mix and budget
- Analyzing data through a suitable analysis approach like clustering, classification, summary, etc.
- Applying principles of A/B testing to make optimal business decisions
The Stukent Edge:
- Study with the world: Content provider for over 1400 prestigious schools across the world; Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Stanford.
- Stay Current: Curriculum updated to include industry developments every six months.
- Lifetime access: Get a lifetime right to use the course content after you finish the course.
Hands-on Learning with World’s Leading Simulation Program
Stukent’s MIMIC simulation platform features the world’s leading simulation program for all practical aspects of Digital Marketing in which students apply theory and get hands-on experience.
- Mimic Digital Marketing Analytics Simulation