The program allows participants to:
- Understand different social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Quora, Blogs and YouTube
- Devise social media marketing strategy and content strategy for each of the above platforms
- Understand the framework for creating content that is engaging, valuable and shareable
- Leverage an analytics driven decision-making framework and marketing technology stack for business decisions
- Optimize media mix and budget allocation using marketing technology tools
- Interpret website analytics, search analytics, social media analytics, email analytics and provide performance insights
Upon completion, students are expected to be capable of:
- Analyzing the nuances of different social media platforms and the accompanying content strategies
- Evaluating, analyzing, and optimizing social media ad campaigns end to end
- Applying skills required to attempt Facebook Blueprint Certifications
- Applying skills needed to create, distribute and amplify valuable content using content creation tools and distribution platforms
- Applying a structured decision-making framework to take data-driven decisions
- Applying skills needed to navigate analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Facebook Analytics, etc.
- Applying principles of A/B testing to make optimal business decisions
The Stukent Edge:
- Study with the world: Content provider for over 1400 prestigious schools across the world; Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Stanford.
- Stay Current: Curriculum updated to include industry developments every six months.
- Lifetime access: Get a lifetime right to use the course content after you finish the course.
Hands-on Learning with World’s Leading Simulation Program
Stukent’s MIMIC simulation platform features the world’s leading simulation program for all practical aspects of Digital Marketing in which students apply theory and get hands-on experience.
- MIMIC Digital Marketing Analytics Simulation
- MIMIC Social Simulation