- Understand the working of search engines, crawling, indexing, and search engine algorithms
- Devise keyword strategy by performing keyword research and selection
- Understand how to optimize landing pages for conversion
- Understand how to optimise web presence using on-page and off-page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques
- Write effective ad copy, target relevant audiences using Search Engine Marketing (SEM) tools
- Be proficient in the Google Ads platform by gaining hands-on experiential learning in a simulated environment
- Measure success and optimise SEM campaigns using analytics
Upon completion, students are expected to be capable of:
- Successfully create a web presence which is optimized for search engines using on-page and off-page search engine optimization techniques
- Creating and optimizing landing pages that convert
- Applying best practices to create compelling search ads, display ads, shopping ads
- Analyzing and evaluating search ad campaigns end-to-end
- Analyzing and interpreting metrics, reports and analytics to make required adjustments to ad campaigns
- Applying skills needed to attempt Google Ads Certifications
The Stukent Edge:
- Study with the world: Content provider for over 1400 prestigious schools across the world; Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Stanford.
- Stay Current: Curriculum updated to include industry developments every six months.
- Lifetime access: Get a lifetime right to use the course content after you finish the course.
Hands-on Learning with World’s Leading Simulation Program
Stukent’s MIMIC simulation platform features the world’s leading simulation program for all practical aspects of Digital Marketing in which students apply theory and get hands-on experience.